Position: First Class Sheetmetal Fabricator.
We are seeking a new member to enhance our current team.
- Competent in welding Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Mild Steel & general other materials as required from time to time using spot, mig, tig & arc welding.
- Ability to use computerised guillotines and break presses.
- Experience in rolling.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, reliable, trustworthy with the ability to “think for themselves” and work unsupervised both in the workshop and on sites.
- Must be able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Must have a “can do” attitude.
- Must be able to liaise/communicate with clients and other team members.
- Qualified and experienced (Min 4 years) as a Sheet metal Fabrication Tradesperson.
- Hold an unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Hold a current Red/White Card
- Forklift license
- EWP Licence
- Light Truck license an advantage
The successful candidate will be required to work overtime from time to time including Saturdays as required.